Ethylene Glycol Uses
A selection of articles related to ethylene glycol uses.
Original articles from our library related to the Ethylene Glycol Uses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ethylene Glycol Uses.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
Ethylene Glycol Uses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ethylene Glycol Uses books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Dog-Friendly Prepping for Spring
- Most often associated with winter, antifreeze poisonings happen in the spring as well.
- New book documents history of GCC petrochemical industry
- The discovery of huge oil supplies in the Arabian Gulf triggered an international struggle for the control of the oil fields.
- Optically active polyurethane based on tyrosine: synthesis, characterization
- The orderly helical secondary structure and hydrogen bonding in optically active PUs decreased their infrared emissivity, and these PUs have potential for applications in the military and thermal insulation. The solvent ... =+10.
- Light-activated hydrogel might one day repair degraded cartilage in arthritic
- Grinstaff and coworkers soaked cow cartilage with a mixture of 2-methacryloyloxyethyl phosphorylcholine, which absorbs water and resists compression; ethylene glycol dimethacrylate, a cross-linking agent; and photoinitiating reagents. They then used an ...
- Japanese scientists discover a PET-eating bacteria
- Reads the discovery abstract, “By screening natural microbial communities exposed to PET in the environment, we isolated a novel bacteriu, Ideonella sakaiensis 201-F6, that is able to use PET as its major energy and carbon source.” “When grown on PET, ...