- Study Finds Role for MicroRNA in Schizophrenia Etiology
- NEW YORK (GenomeWeb) – Researchers from the Schizophrenia Working Group of the Psychiatric Genomics Consortium have found that the microRNA miR-9-5p likely plays a part in schizophrenia etiology. By drawing on data from a meta-analysis of more ...
- Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy as an Etiology for Cortical Superficial Siderosis
- We read with great interest a recent article by Inoue et al on the diagnostic significance of cortical superficial siderosis (cSS) for Alzheimer disease in patients with cognitive impairment.
- Sexual etiology eyed in 14 US Zika cases
- The Associated Press NEW YORK (AP) — U.S. health officials are investigating more than a dozen possible Zika infections that may have been spread through sex.
- Brain's 'object recognition' pathway may offer answers to Alzheimer's
- The GLP aggregated and excerpted this blog/article to reflect the diversity of news, opinion and analysis.
Etiology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Etiology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
all creatures great and small
mad about you trivia
philip ii of spain