A selection of articles related to etiquette.
Original articles from our library related to the Etiquette. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Etiquette.
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Charles - Prince of Wales
- Born 14th of November, 1948 London (GB) - Scorpio From the position of the natal Sun in Scorpio we can deduce that Prince Charles has a great critical ability, he is difficultly influenced by anybody, but also has a great sense of duty. He usually does not...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
Etiquette is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Etiquette books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- DISABILITY ETIQUETTE
- United Spinal Association can customize a “Disability Etiquette” training session at a reasonable cost for your company, organization or school.
- PDF #4 - LinkedIn Etiquette Guide
- Q&A: LinkedIn Etiquette Guide for Students & Recent Grads.
- Business Dining Etiquette
- Business Dining Etiquette. Pre-Dinner Etiquette. Arrive on time.
- Phone Etiquette Tips
- Phone Etiquette Tips. Incoming Calls. Telephones should always be answered with a phrase like, "Good morning, XYZ Dept.
- Wisconsin Trail Etiquette & Safety Guidelines
- Trail Etiquette &. Safety Guidelines. Tips for Trail Users.
Suggested News Resources
- Battlefield etiquette:
- By Chuck Myers If you're not careful, your next step while exploring a Civil War battlefield could harm a precious physical remnant from a vital chapter of American history.
- Ex-Etiquette: New wife doesn't want Mom at daughter's party
- What is good ex-etiquette? A: Rule No. 1 of the 10 rules of good ex-etiquette is, "put the children first" — and nowhere in your question do we hear what you're the child wants.
- Etiquette Rules For The Online World
- Theresa Valade, CEO of Success Trek, which offers services from executive coaching to team development, pinpoints email response time as one area of etiquette. “Small business owners are insanely busy and pulled in so many different ways.
- UAE drivers should learn about etiquette
- One reader believes these motorists should be given a fine by police, or even sent back to driving school to learn some etiquette. If I were to count every time I saw a parking offence, the number would be running into the thousands.
- 20-40-60 Etiquette: Airplane Etiquette?
- To ask an etiquette question, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suggested Web Resources
- Etiquette Hell — "Your site has redeemed the web and my faith in
- 21 hours ago Not only does this site tell you what to do in a given situation, it also includes horror stories of how it was done badly.
- Etiquette | Define Etiquette at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is our longest word.
- Post, Emily. 1922. Etiquette in Society, in Business, in Politics and at
- Emily Post's Etiquette in Society, in Business, in Politics and at Home. Free full text of 627-page first edition (1922) with illustrations from Bartleby.com.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.