- Saudi's three mobile operators look to lower costs with new shared company
- Saudi Arabia's three telecom operators are in talks to create a company to own and manage their mobile transmitter towers in a move that could cut costs and lower tariffs in the kingdom, a Saudi financial news website reported on Wednesday.
- MOBILY signs with Digital Barriers and Telequalitas to launch the first highly
- Riyadh - Etihad Etisalat Company (Mobily) and Digital Barriers (AIM: DGB), along with their Saudi Arabian Partner Advanced Communication Systems (Telequalitas), today signed a deal to launch a Video Surveillance as a Service (VSaaS) offering across the ...
- SC summons AGP in PTCL employees' case
- During proceedings, the chief justice asked whether the PTCL buying company had paid all outstanding amounts to the national exchequer. Amicus Curiae Salman Akram Raja informed the court that the Etisalat company have to pay $800 million. Justice ...
Etisalat Ecompany is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Etisalat Ecompany books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Etisalat Ecompany Topics
Related searchesdream dictionary birds
dream symbol self worth
dream dictionary youth
public transport water