- Ettayapuram was originally Ilasanadu, which was ruled by the Pandya Kings. When they could no longer rule directly, Ettappan was appointed as Zamindar.
- GRT_FORMAT - - Golden Research Thoughts
- Cleverly, the Company had also recruited Ettappan, king of the neighbouring territory of Ettayapuram, as a spy. He informed them that Kattabomman's soldiers ...
- Ettayapuram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ettappan. The remains of Ettappan's palace. Ettappan carries a mixed image.
- Palaiyakkarar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kumarathalavan. Eravappa Nayakkan.
- Who do you think is the biggest traitor in the world history? - History
- In the history of Tamil Nadu Ettappan is considered to be the epitome of betrayal of his neighboring petty chieftain the Raja of Ettayapuram by name Ettappan.
- Historic Alleys: Cat, Ettappa & Dumby
- Dec 18, 2008 To be more accurate, Ettayapuram and Panjalamkurichi, the home towns of VeerPandya Kattabomman and his nemesis Ettappan.
Ettayapuram Ettappan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ettayapuram Ettappan books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ettayapuram Ettappan Topics
Related searchesbritish settlers
procter amp gamble diversity
loop diuretic adverse effects
great sphinx of giza missing nose