- Luxury car manufacturer founded in 1910 by Italian born, french domiciled Ettore Bugatti. A number of race victories in the early twentieth century secured the ...
- Bugatti Chiron capsule collection launched
- When you are driving something as exclusive as a €2.4 million Bugatti Chiron, you need to be wearing something that's equally exclusive – the Bugatti Chiron capsule collection.
- Bugatti Chiron capsule collection launched - Details
- When you are driving something as exclusive as a€2.4 million Bugatti Chiron, you need to be wearing something that's equally exclusive – the Bugatti Chiron capsule collection.
- Ettore Bugatti lancia la capsule collection Bugatti Chiron
- Ettore Bugatti lancia la capsule collection Bugatti Chiron. Il nome di questa linea di abbigliamento è un chiaro omaggio alla nuova auto sportiva della casa di Molsheim. L'esclusiva collezione si compone di dodici pezzi e di un modello di occhiali.
- Check Out Bugatti's New $2.6 Million Super Fast, Supercar
- Just as a prospective customer might, I visited the Bugatti estate in Molsheim, France, where founder Ettore Bugatti once greeted customers. After a full day of brand immersion, buyers have a lavish dinner with company executives, designers, and engineers.
- A Rare 1937 Bugatti 57SC Sports Tourer Goes Up for Auction at Bonhams' Amelia
- Which is why – on March 12 at the Concours d'Elegance on Amelia Island, Florida– Bonhams expects that this storied, metallic-blue-and-gold-flake product of the fabulous Ettore Bugatti and the bespoke Belgian/English coachmaker Vanden Plas may just ...
Ettore Bugatti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ettore Bugatti books and related discussion.