- U.S. may need to 'puncture' Russian defenses, EUCOM commander says
- U.S. may need to 'puncture' Russian defenses, EUCOM commander says.
- US may need to 'puncture' Russian defenses if conflict erupts, top EUCOM
- The U.S. military should prepare to “puncture” Russia's regional defenses and “rapidly reinforce” troops moving eastward in the event of a conflict, the top military commander in Europe told lawmakers on Tuesday.
- Breedlove: Russia, Instability Threaten US, European Security Interests
- "Eucom is standing firm to meet this array of challenges," he told the panel, adding that European allies are willing, capable partners. "The U.S.
- Eucom Commander Seeks New Approach to Russia
- U.S. Marine Corps Gen.
- Eucom Commander Cites Threats in Europe, Concern Over Russia
- WASHINGTON, October 30, 2015 — As security threats in Europe increase, the United States remains concerned about Russia's destabilizing actions in Ukraine and Syria, the commander of U.S. forces in Europe said here today.
Eucom is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eucom books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.