- Muscular read
- “American Hunks” is an important contribution to the underdeveloped social history of the visual treatment of the well-built male body, as documented in drawings and photography since the middle of the 19th century.
- Eugen Sandow, The World's First Hunk, Is Basically Amazing In Every Way
- Sandow, whose first name is sometimes spelled "Eugene," rose to fame in the late 1890s as a weightlifter and bodybuilder. According to Hunter Oatman-Stanford at Collector's Weekly, German-born Sandow toured the U.S.
- Eugen Sandow: The man with the perfect body
- Wearing nothing more than a fig leaf, gladiator sandals and a handlebar moustache, Eugen Sandow was once an image of masculine perfection. He was the celebrity poster boy who made fitness popular. But how impressive is his physique today?
- Meet the father of modern body building, Eugen Sandow
- New Delhi: Eugen Sandow is the world's first hunk.He rose to fame in the late 1890s as a weightlifter and bodybuilder. He was born 1867 in Prussia (Germany) by the name Friedrich Muller.
Eugen Sandow is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eugen Sandow books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Eugen Sandow Topics