A selection of articles related to eugene atkinson.
Original articles from our library related to the Eugene Atkinson. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eugene Atkinson.
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Eugene Atkinson is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eugene Atkinson books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Blanche in Brooklyn
- The Mt. Rushmore of twentieth-century American playwrights would have three obvious contenders: Arthur Miller, Tennessee Williams, and Eugene O'Neill. (The fourth is a wild card.
- For the Record
- Adams — Charles John “Chuck” Adams, 91, of Eugene, died Feb. 11. A celebration of life will be at 2 p.
- To Exhume or Not to Exhume
- Others were named after critics (Walter Kerr, Brooks Atkinson). Some were named after composers (Richard ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Eugene Atkinson Topics
Related searchesmanuel dnovas
definition of physical health
theocracy historical theocracies
gunsmith cats characters
water polo defense strategy
mata amritanandamayi rise to fame