Eugene Von Bruenchenhein
A selection of articles related to eugene von bruenchenhein.
Original articles from our library related to the Eugene Von Bruenchenhein. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eugene Von Bruenchenhein.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
Eugene Von Bruenchenhein is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eugene Von Bruenchenhein books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Andrew Edlin Gallery Now Reps Eugene Von Bruenchenhein's Estate
- New York's Andrew Edlin Gallery announced today that it now represents the estate of the late artist Eugene Von Bruenchenhein. Though the self-taught artist from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, attempted to exhibit his work throughout his life, none of Von ...
- Eight Artworks You Should Buy at New York's Armory Arts Week
- A line of several hundred shivering, elaborately dressed art enthusiasts stretched down the block outside the Independent art fair Thursday night in SoHo, as the final phase of New York's Art Week (Feb.
- MAM's 'Uncommon Folk' showcases vast holding of folk art and works by self
- Two are Wisconsin-born: Albert Zahn, a Baileys Harbor native who transformed his home into an art environment filled with wood-sculpted birds and angels, and Eugene von Bruenchenhein, a West Allis artist who worked in a variety of media but is best ...
- Meager Means, Rich Imagination
- The self-taught artist Eugene Von Bruenchenhein was a slight man of meager means. Born in Marinette, Wis.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.