Eugenius H Outerbridge
- Vintage photos of Staten Island's 4 bridges
- The Outerbridge Crossing was originally called the Arthur Kill Bridge – it was later named in honor of Eugenius H.
- Prince William County home sales
- 301-Chavonne N. Outerbridge to Aquia Creek Investors Corp., $83,000.
- S.I. Tennis Association celebrates centennial birthdate Tuesday
- Mary's brother, Eugenius H. Outerbridge (yes, that Outerbridge), organized the first National Lawn Tennis Tournament at the club on Sept. 1, 1880.
- Burrowing into Bay Ridge
- “The Port Authority was set up specifically to build such a tunnel,” Nadler said in testimony given before the Port Authority on Jan. 23. “The first Chairman of the Port Authority, Eugenius H.
- 5 things to know about Livingston on Staten Island's North Shore
- "In 1880 the first national tennis tournament was played here, in what is now Walker Park. Ms. Outerbridge was the sister of Eugenius H.
Eugenius H Outerbridge is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eugenius H Outerbridge books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.