Euler Mascheroni Constant
A selection of articles related to euler mascheroni constant.
Original articles from our library related to the Euler Mascheroni Constant. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Euler Mascheroni Constant.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- An Opinion on Magick
- When I decided to write an article on magick I didn’t quite foresee what a difficult subject it was to write about. Magick, (real magick, not the tricks that David Copperfield does) is still considered to be somewhat of a taboo subject. Even in this...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Cantharis (Spanish Fly)
- The Cantharis vesicatoria, or Lytta vesicatoria as the beetle is called nowadays is widely known under its popular name Spanish Fly. Many of us know that this little creature is used in love-potions to stimulate sexual arousal. Be careful however, since...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Euler Mascheroni Constant is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Euler Mascheroni Constant books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE EULER-MASCHERONI CONSTANT AND THE HARMONIC
- Sep 25, 2004 THE EULER-MASCHERONI CONSTANT AND THE HARMONIC SERIES.
- FORMULAS FOR THE EULER-MASCHERONI CONSTANT
- The derivation of this combinatorial identity is done in an elemental way. Introduction.
- How Euler Did It
- In contrast, Euler discovered, but did not name γ, the third and least known of these constants.
- SHARPNESS OF NEGOI'S INEQUALITY FOR THE EULER
- Jan 17, 2011 We present new estimates for the Euler-Mascheroni constant, which The Euler- Mascheroni constant γ = 0.577215664 ...
- . INEQUALITIES FOR THE EULER-MASCHERONI CONSTANT 1
- 1. Introduction. The Euler-Mascheroni constant γ = 0.
Suggested News Resources
- Google doodles for Ramanujan's 125th birthday
- In his teenage years, he carried out research on Bernoulli numbers and the Euler-Mascheroni constant.
Suggested Web Resources
- PlanetMath: Euler's constant
- Other names: Euler-Mascheroni constant, Mascheroni constant.
- Euler-Mascheroni Constant
- Mar 7, 2011 Euler-Mascheroni Constant. Decimal Digits: 29844489545. Hexadecimal Digits: 24785312074.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.