Euler Mascheroni Constant
A selection of articles related to euler mascheroni constant.
Original articles from our library related to the Euler Mascheroni Constant. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Euler Mascheroni Constant.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- An Opinion on Magick
- When I decided to write an article on magick I didn’t quite foresee what a difficult subject it was to write about. Magick, (real magick, not the tricks that David Copperfield does) is still considered to be somewhat of a taboo subject. Even in this...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Cantharis (Spanish Fly)
- The Cantharis vesicatoria, or Lytta vesicatoria as the beetle is called nowadays is widely known under its popular name Spanish Fly. Many of us know that this little creature is used in love-potions to stimulate sexual arousal. Be careful however, since...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Euler Mascheroni Constant is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Euler Mascheroni Constant books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Stability and conductivity of self assembled wires in a transverse electric field
- Self assembling wire networks typically evolve to minimize the resistance across electrical contacts which are frequently used in a manner comparable to Hebbian learning. In this work, we demonstrate that electrical fields can also be used to cause an ...
- Srinivasa Ramanujan's 128th birth anniversary: Some facts on the genius
- In the words of Albert Einstein "Pure mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas." Srinivasa Ramanujan Iyengar was born on December 22, 1887. The day is also celebrated as National Mathematics Day to mark the birth anniversary of this ...
- How to solve Hannah's Sweets: a former GCSE maths teacher (and Ukip MEP) explains
- pazuzu001. I get the first answer, but the second (including the way in which you formulated the question) makes me think this is γ (aka Euler-Mascheroni's constant). Care to explain why?
- Leonhard Euler: mathematician's 306th birthday honoured by Google Doodle
- He is the only mathematician to have two numbers named after him: Euler's Number in calculus, e, is approximately equal to 2.71828, and Euler's Constant γ (gamma, officially called the Euler-Mascheroni Constant), approximately equal to 0.57721, used in ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.