- Eumetazoa ( yü′medə′zōə ) ( zoology ) A section of the animal kingdom that includes the phyla above the Porifera; contains those animals which have.
- Conserved Functions for Mos in Eumetazoan Oocyte Maturation
- Feb 24, 2009 eumetazoan ancestor or was secondarily lost in the sponges. Unexpectedly . MOS Genes in Basally Diverging Eumetazoans.
- Sea Anemone Genome Reveals Ancestral Eumetazoan Gene
- Jul 6, 2007 constitute the oldest eumetazoan phylum, the Cnidaria. Here, we report a genome of the eumetazoan ancestor was similarly complex.
- Optogenetics and Its Clinical Applications
- Type II opsins are present in eumetazoans (animals excluding sponges) and carry out various functions such as circadian rhythm, pupil constriction and photoisomerization or recycling the non-protein component, the chromophore.
- Eumetazoa | Define Eumetazoa at Dictionary.com
- eumetazoa · eumetazoan · eumetopias · eumetopias juba... MORE. Did you know : "Eeny meeny mainee mo" had a different ending 100 years ago.
Eumetazoans is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eumetazoans books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesn truncata
the cranberries band members
vladimir nabokov list of works
crime of passion