Eunice Kennedy Shriver
A selection of articles related to eunice kennedy shriver.
Original articles from our library related to the Eunice Kennedy Shriver. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eunice Kennedy Shriver.
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Eunice Kennedy Shriver is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eunice Kennedy Shriver books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Shelton Resident to Be Honored at Special Olympics Hall of Fame Dinner
- Alison Smith of Shelton will receive the Eunice Kennedy Shriver Award for her contributions of time and resources that have significantly impacted Special Olympics Connecticut.
- Air Pollution Tied to Preterm Birth Risk for Women With Asthma
- "Early environmental exposures can have significant effects on later health," Pauline Mendola, PhD, lead author and an investigator at the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, Bethesda, Maryland, said in a ...
- New treatment regimen cuts severity of drug-resistant malaria in pregnancy
- "On average, pregnant women living in the study area endure an estimated 310 bites from malaria-carrying mosquitos each year," said Rohan Hazra, M.D., chief of the Maternal and Pediatric Infectious Disease Branch at NIH's Eunice Kennedy Shriver ...
- Trials Show Malaria Safely Treatable in Pregnant Women
- Rohan Hazra, MD, of the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, which funded the study, told MedPage Today that while sulfadoxine-pyrimethamine has proven effective in malaria prevention in the pregnant ...
- Air Pollution, Asthma and Pregnancy
- Dr. Mendola is an investigator at the NIH's Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Dr.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.