- 'Cursing Without Cursing' video shows Hollywood's best euphemisms
- Swearing is a common reaction in many situations, but these Hollywood euphemisms may be more appropriate when profanity isn't proper. Filed in: News. Topics: cursing, euphemism, profanity, swearing.
- Euphemisms for Periods Can Be a Wonderful Thing
- These euphemisms cloak menstruation in a culture of shame, according to German resident Ida Tin, the Danish-born founder of the period-tracking app Clue. Once targeted at women pursuing pregnancy, three-year-old Clue is now marketing itself as a ...
- The Majority of Women Still Use Euphemisms to Describe Their Menstrual Cycle
- Though “Les Anglais ont debarqué” is possibly the finest euphemism in existence—it truly has the ring of a historical epic—alas, it still deflects from clear and honest talk about menstruation.
- Euphemisms don't change the facts
- Contrary to anti-Israel bias, the media overwhelmingly shows pro-Israel bias by using the euphemisms “settlers” and “settlements.” “Settlement” lends an air of legitimacy to Israel's universally condemned illegal actions.
Euphemisms is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Euphemisms books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.