- Dec 31, 1991 The land mass comprising the continents of Europe and Asia. Eurasia [ jʊəˈreɪʃə -ʒə]. n.
- bEurope and Eurasia Overview
- 83. bEurope and Eurasia Overview .
- Foreign Military Bases in Eurasia
- Map of British, French, Soviet and US troops based abroad in Eurasia, 1990 vi Major Russian foreign military bases and installations in Eurasia. 46. 6.
- Culture and Conquest in Mongol Eurasia
- Conquest and Culture in Mongol Eurasia / Thomas T. Allsen. p.
- EURASIA VERSUS CENTRAL CAUCASO-ASIA: ON THE
- This paper deals with the rethinking of post-Soviet Central Eurasia.
- Eurasia Group Global Trends Quarterly Executive Summary
- Eurasia Group Global Trends Quarterly. Executive Summary.
- Eurasia's Okumura on Japan Politics
- 30 (Bloomberg) -- Jun Okumura, a senior adviser at the Eurasia Group in Tokyo, talks about Japanese politics.
- The Call: Zapatero's budget proposal could seal his party's fate
- voted for the PSOE are now probably going to consider other parties or abstain altogether. As a result, it looks likely that the economic crisis in Europe will claim another victim. Antonio Barroso is an analyst in Eurasia Group's Europe practice.
- Russia and China's Energy Dispute and the Struggle for Eurasian Dominance
- The reality is that Russia and China's struggle for Eurasian dominance did not end with the 1991 collapse of Communism.
- Russian Movers: Eurasia Drilling, Petropavlovsk, Rosneft
- By Jason Corcoran - Thu Aug 25 15:39:00 GMT 2011 The 30-stock Micex Index (INDEXCF) retreated 1.3 percent to 1442.51 by the 6:45 pm close in Moscow, reversing an earlier gain of as much as 1.
- Eurasia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Eurasia is a continent or supercontinent covering about 52990000 km2 ( 20846000 mi2) or about 10.6% of the Earth's surface (36.
- Eurasia Group
- Eurasia Group is the leading global political risk research and consulting firm.
- EurAsia, your console hacking resource. Select topic.
- Eurasia Cafe and Wine Bar - Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Eurasia features New American cuisine with a heavy Asian influence.
- Eurasia Foundation | Engaging Citizens, Empowering Communities
- We believe societies function best when people take responsibility for their own civic and economic prosperity.
Eurasia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eurasia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.