Eurofighter Typhoon Armament
- US general backs fighter sales to three Gulf states
- However, the White House has been slow to respond, putting potential deals in jeopardy as Middle East nations warm to European fighter types like the Dassault Rafale and Eurofighter Typhoon.
- Kuwait withdraws $500m for Eurofighter Typhoon jets
- Kuwait's parliament approved a draft law yesterday allowing the government to withdraw KD 150m ($498.9m) for a down payment for Eurofighter Typhoon fighter jets. A memorandum of understanding for 28 jets was signed with plane makers Finmeccanica, ...
- Weapons contracts a good reason to stay in EU, says Cameron
- As a backdrop for Project Fear it could scarcely be bettered: a Eurofighter Typhoon fighter jet in the final stages of assembly, primed for sale to a friendly dictatorship in the Middle East.
- 'Special messages' aside, Iran's S-300 missiles still up in air
- Hossein Dehghan announced that he will discuss the long-stalled transfer of the S-300 air defense system as well as the possibility of reaching an agreement on the purchase of multirole Sukhoi Su-30 fighter jets.
- BAE Systems commences final assembly of Oman's Typhoon jet
- BAE Systems has commenced the final assembly of the Royal Air Force of Oman's (RAFO) first Typhoon Eurofighter Typhoon fighter jet at its facility in Warton, Lancashire, UK.
Eurofighter Typhoon Armament is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eurofighter Typhoon Armament books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.