- 1000 mph land speed record attempt delayed
- A Eurojet EJ200 military engine normally powering the Eurofighter Typhoon provides half the needed thrust. Also needed is an auxiliary power unit to supply 40 gallons per second of peroxide to the rocket.
- Procurement Debate Delays Turkey's Indigenous Fighter Jet Program
- Eurojet Turbo, a partner of Rolls-Royce, MTU, and ITP & Avio, is offering the EJ200 for the TF-X program.
- ANALYSIS: Eurojet looks for EJ200 to power ahead on new platforms
- Each time a quick reaction alert sortie is launched from any of the nations operating the Eurofighter Typhoon combat aircraft, it is dependent on the availability of the type's twin Eurojet EJ200 turbofan engines.
- ADEX: GE, Eurojet battle for KFX engine deal
- Seoul is likely to make a decision about the powerplant for its planned KFX indigenous fighter aircraft in the first half of 2016. The two engines in contention for the requirement are the General Electric F414 and the Eurojet EJ200.
- Eurojet May Find Role in Turk Fighter
- "That decision reflects a natural compatibility with Eurojet's EJ200," said one senior aerospace official. "It may not be a coincidence that Turkey decided to go for a twin-engine model.
Eurojet ej200 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eurojet ej200 books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Eurojet ej200 Topics
Related searchesjury secrecy and independence
bunny hug dance
black watch battle honours