- Euro NCAP - The Official Site of the European New Car Assessment Programme. in relation to the lines which define the lane in which the car is travelling.
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta - Euro NCAP
- Total 35 pts | 97%. ADULT OCCUPANT. Alfa Romeo Giulietta.
- EUROPEAN NEW CAR ASSESSMENT PROGRAMME (Euro NCAP
- EUROPEAN NEW CAR ASSESSMENT PROGRAMME. (Euro NCAP).
- ETSC Launch - Euro NCAP - van Ratingen [Compatibility Mode]
- Euro NCAP consortium. 4 What Euro NCAP has done… Moving towards testing lowest safety specification in 2012.
- Five stars for the Audi A6 in the Euro NCAP crash test
- MANILA, Philippines - The Euro NCAP consortium has awarded the new Audi A6 the maximum five-star rating for passive crash safety.
- BMW X3 scores 5 stars at the Euro NCAP safety rating
- Read on to know more Euro NCAP is Europe's leading crash test programme. It conducts the most rigorous crash tests in the world. Every major car manufacturer tests their new cars for a Euro NCAP safety rating.
- Euro NCAP Rates New Volkswagen Jetta with 5-Star
- The new Volkswagen Jetta has earned a five-star rating at the Euro NCAP crash tests.
- Vauxhall/Opel Ampera Gets EuroNCAP Five-Star Rating
- The European version of Chevy Volt, the Vauxhall/Opel Ampera, passed EuroNCAP crash tests with flying colors, clutching five stars on the way out.
- Latest Euro NCAP crash test results
- Michiel van Ratingen, Euro NCAP secretary general, said: “Proven safety benefits of ESC resulted in new legislation requiring the technology to be fitted as standard on all new models in Europe as of next year.
Euroncap is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Euroncap books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.