- What is Euro NCAP? Safety, star ratings and new 'dual rating' crash test scores
- Independent crash safety experts at the European New Car Assessment Programme (or Euro NCAP) will soon introduce a new 'dual rating' crash safety score system. The new Euro NCAP regime will allow cars with optional safety equipment packages to be ...
- A Guide to EuroNCAP's Safest Cars of 2015
- Since the year this organization was founded, EuroNCAP has always pushed carmakers to build safer cars. Thankfully, the European Union has gradually increased its safety requirements, so manufacturers cannot sell any modern death traps on wheels, but ...
- Euro NCAP reveals safest cars by class from 2015
- Euro NCAP has revealed the Best in Class cars of 2015 out of 40 vehicles released during a very busy year.
- Jaguar XE Named 'Best in Class' Large Family Car at Euro NCAP 2015
- After receiving the maximum five-star rating from the European New Car Assessment Programme (Euro NCAP) against its highly demanding test protocols, the Jaguar XE sports saloon triumphed at the Euro NCAP's prestigious Best in Class Cars of 2015 ...
- Renault warned by Global NCAP over misleading ad
- Global NCAP explains that Euro NCAP results for the Megane should not be used in Latin America because the region has its own independent NCAP body. Latin NCAP has been operating and testing cars from Latin America for the last five years now.
Euroncap is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Euroncap books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesabels ark
japanese art azuchi-momoyama art
dream dictionary thirst
animal transformation fantasy