A selection of articles related to european dragon.
Original articles from our library related to the European Dragon. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on European Dragon.
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Dragon's Blood: Correspondences
- Daemonorops draco, Dracaena spp. Folk Names: Blood, Blume, Dragon's Blood Palm, Calamus Draco, Draconis Resina, Danguis Draconis Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Protection, Love, Exorcism, Potency...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary D
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 12:2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. 12:3 And...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
European Dragon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, European Dragon books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- EUROPEAN DRAGON BOAT FEDERATION Official Invitation
- EUROPEAN DRAGON BOAT FEDERATION. Correspondence address: Tweeboomlaan 22, 1624 EE Hoorn, The Netherlands www.edbf.
- Appendix 2 European - International Dragon Association
- Heriot Cup" will be the trophy of the European Dragon Championship and is a helmsman's trophy. Rules. 1.
- Press release 18.01.2011 - Dragon - European Championship 2011
- Jan 18, 2011 2011 European Championship of the Dragon Class in Germany. BMW to be key partner for the Dragon class.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- European dragon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In European folklore, a dragon is a serpentine legendary creature.
- EuropeanDragon on deviantART
- Mar 13, 2011 Art - community of artists and those devoted to art. Digital art, skin art, themes, wallpaper art, traditional art, photography, poetry / prose.
- European Dragon - Dragons
- The European Dragon are the most familiar breeds-the ones we instantly think of when we say "dragons.
- European Dragons
- The European dragon is one of the most common dragons. These dragons were mostly found in medieval times.
- EDBF - European Dragon Boat Federation
- The latest news about dragon boat racing in Europe, a calendar of European dragon boat events, and links to all National dragon boat federations.
European Dragon Topics
Related searchesxiangqi gameplay and strategy
dreaming of carrot
beechcraft bonanza specifications d35
dream symbols and beauty