- The Birth of Military Strategy: Enter the Battle of Salamis
- As mentioned above, Themistocles was not in command of the fleet but his influence over the Athenian fleet that he did command (along with some bribery) allowed him to guide the decisions of Eurybiades, the overall Spartan commander who favored a ...
- 3 ways the UAE is the Sparta of the modern-day Middle East
- "Little Sparta." That's the term invoked by retired Marine Gen. James Mattis when speaking of the United Arab Emirates, a Gulf state whose close security ties with the U.
- Battle of Salamis Marked After 2500 Years
- Some 2,500 years ago a naval battle took place in September (although the exact date remains unknown) in the straits between the Greek mainland and Salamis, an island in the Saronic Gulf near Athens. The battle of Salamis changed forever the course of ...
- Scott M. Rusch – „Wojny Sparty”
- Eurybiades chociażby był prawdziwym autorem wielkiego sukcesu pod Salaminą (którego współczesną interpretację od jakiegoś czasu można obejrzeć w kinach). Do tego dochodzi działanie Temistoklesa (będącego kimś na kształt komisarza politycznego).
Eurybiades is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eurybiades books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
list of honorary societies france
paneer bengali cuisine
superoxide dismutase reaction