- Eutychianism is a specific understanding of how the human and divine relate ... the Third Ecumenical Council, held in Ephesus in 431, which defined the Church ...
- Progressive Christianity in the Spotlight
- Eutychianism: Nestorians have it completely wrong. In Jesus, the human nature has been absorbed by the divine nature, "like a drop of honey in the sea".
- Is faith more than metaphor?
- For many years David Tacey has written and spoken of the need for spiritual depth in Australian young people, who have largely rejected religious belief as irrational.
- “God suffered, God died”
- Some of the deepest waters of Lutheran theology and where it makes some of its greatest contributions are in the realm of Christology.
- Two books by Father Joseph Esper
- The Jews first abandoned God, then came Antiochus; Christians fell away into Arianism, then arose Julian the Apostate and the persecution; the heresies of Nestorianism and Eutychianism destroyed the faith of millions, then came Muhammad.
- Fr. Dwight Longenecker: The Mother of God is the Defender of Orthodoxy
- On 8 October 451 the council opened and dealt with another heresy called Eutychianism. As a result of the council the Definition of Chalcedon was drawn up.
Eutychianism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eutychianism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.