A selection of articles related to everyday.
Original articles from our library related to the Everyday. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Everyday.
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Everyday Air
- We breathe it in every day. It surrounds us, fills us, yet often we don't even notice it: Air. Of all the elements, Air is perhaps the most illusive. It can be the most difficult to describe, but can also be one of the most vibrant. Air brings us the light...
The Elements >> Air
- Everyday Fire
- It is around us every day. We see it, touch it; we are sometimes burned by it. It is the warmth of a comfortable place to sit, and the roaring blaze that devastates an entire village. It burns within every beat of our heart. Fire. Fire is Change Fire is...
The Elements >> Fire
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
- A New Look at Divination: Everyday methods are simpler than you think!
- When we think of divination, we often think of tarot, runes, or other ancient and cryptique mystical techniques. While these methods have long stood the test of time, we can make use of many common objects which surround us every day. A variety of magical &quo...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
Everyday is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Everyday books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Everyday odds compared to UConn women winning NCAA tournament
- Consider these other all but certain everyday odds. Of which are you likely to put your money on? A fourth-consecutive UConn title or the likelihood you'll skip breakfast?
- As an Aboriginal teen I thought about killing myself every day
- That Aboriginal teen I talk about, the one who saw no space for her in this world, thought about killing herself, every day, multiple times a day. I heard “Abo” jokes every day at school. Every day I was made to feel ashamed of who I was.
- Everyday Heroes: Seniors at Profile High School gave up trip for principal
- BETHLEHEM - All 41 students from the class of 2015 at the Profile Junior/Senior High School are being recognized as Everyday Heroes by the American Red Cross NH Chapter. Last year, after learning their school principal Courtney Vashaw was battling ...
- People dedicate over 100 minutes everyday to social media: Study
- Most people now spend an average of 109 minutes everyday on networks like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, as well as social messaging apps. The latest data from GlobalWebIndex and its panel of 50,000 adult web users around the world has found that ...
- Wisconsin Badgers' Greg Gard may be everyman but he's no everyday Big Ten
- Second, Greg Gard is about as everyday as a box of un-brand corn flakes. So, when the Wisconsin interim coach was confirmed yesterday as the permanent coach, it was a feel-good story all over the Big Ten. It would've been anyway because Gard beat Tom ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.