A selection of articles related to evidence.
Original articles from our library related to the Evidence. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Evidence.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Evidence is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Evidence books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Michigan Rules Of Evidence
- admits or excludes evidence unless a substantial right of the party is affected, and. (1) Objection.
- Crtical Evidence: How the Arts Benefit Student Achievement
- 2005 results as an update to Eloquent Evidence: Arts at the Core of Learning, which in October 1995.
- Eyewitness Evidence A Guide for Law Enforcement-Research Report
- why it is absolutely essential that eyewitness evidence be accurate and reliable.
Suggested News Resources
- As We See It: Weigh evidence on vaccines
- The 16-member committee did find evidence vaccines can cause health problems, but said these complications are uncommon.
- Follow evidence, not gut feeling, on sex offenders
- Yet a 2008 study of New Jersey, sponsored by the National Institute of Justice, found no evidence that the measure reduced sex crimes and suggested that “the growing costs may not be justifiable.
- Evidence shows mass executions by Khadafy forces
- More evidence of massacres by forces loyal to Moammar Khadafy during his final hours in power came to light on Saturday, pointing to the killing of scores of prisoners in at least five mass executions.
- Cops cite DNA evidence in arrest
- By SHELDON GARDNER DNA evidence linked Sean Bush to the scene of his wife's death, said Sgt. Chuck Mulligan public information officer with the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office.
- New Evidence for Cold Ocean on Early Mars
- These findings add new evidence to the idea that ancient Mars was once cold and wet, not cold and dry nor warm and wet as is often argued.
Suggested Web Resources
- Evidence | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- Want to represent Evidence, Rhymesayers, and get a better deal?
- Evidence | Define Evidence at Dictionary.com
- /ˈɛv ɪ dəns/ Show Spelled [ev-i-duh ns] Show IPA noun, verb, -denced, -denc· ing. noun. 1.
- Evidence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Evidence in its broadest sense includes everything that is used to determine or demonstrate the truth of an assertion.
- Evidence - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- 1ev·i·dence. noun \ˈe-və-dən(t)s, -və-ˌden(t)s\. Definition of EVIDENCE.
Related searchesdream dictionary girdle
soybean reduce cholesterol
emoticon posture emoticons
basophil granulocyte function
tomato botanical classification