A selection of articles related to evidence.
Original articles from our library related to the Evidence. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Evidence.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Evidence is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Evidence books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Evidence Uneven for Claim That Donald Trump Is Bringing in New Voters
- But evidence that Mr. Trump is bringing new voters to the Republican Party is uneven. While turnout has jumped substantially in Republican primaries and caucuses this year, the Democratic Party has gained more members than the GOP recently in some ...
- Evidence Of Supervolcano Discovered Near Yellowstone
- In the Cassia Hills, which are located in southern Idaho, researchers have found evidence of a staggering 12 catastrophic super-eruptions. These massive eruptions left widespread glassy deposits fused to the landscape. Each of the deposits preserve ...
- New Evidence Suggests Concern About Potential Lead In Newark Schools Water
- NEWARK, N.J. (CBSNewYork) — There is new evidence that suggests there was a concern about potential lead in the water in Newark nearly two years ago.
- Russia has evidence Turkish troops in Syria, Lavrov says
- MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia has evidence that Turkish troops are on Syrian territory, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said in an interview broadcast on Sunday, accusing Turkey of a "creeping expansion" on its border with Syria. The comments by ...
- McBride 'eager to see' latest Hawks evidence against him
- McBride 'eager to see' latest Hawks evidence against him. The Ipid head & two investigators are to be charged with fraud & defeating the ends of justice. Suspended IPID head Robert McBride chats to 702's Xolani Gwala in studio about his suspension and.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.