A selection of articles related to evil etymology.
Original articles from our library related to the Evil Etymology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Evil Etymology.
- The Veils of Negative Existance and the Qliphoth
- There are two areas on the Tree of Life that need to be addressed to complete the description of it's structure. First, the area above Kether, the first Sephiroth, is called the Veils of Negative Existence. The term "Veils" suggests to us to use...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: I Peter, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives; 3:2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear. 3:3 Whose...
New Testament >> I Peter
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Evil Etymology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Evil Etymology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Forgetting or remembering: How to deal with history
- According to a widely accepted etymology, the word "insan," human in Arabic, derives from the root meaning of "forgetting" (nisyan) (There are other etymological theories connecting insan/human to "the proximity to the Divine").
- Mississippi Politicians Accused of 'Pandering to Christians' with Bible Bill
- It is a shame because religion retards society. o The evil one? You mean the one that created several different religions throughout the world that continually fight against one another?
- Etymology gleanings for February 2016
- While researching by Jingo, I thought of the word jinn/ jinnee but left the evil spirit in the bottle. I also ran into Thomas Shanley's intelligent Jynges and once again receded in embarrassment.
- Thumbs up, thumbs down
- Applicants make case for space. Thumbs up to the sky-high number of applicants for NASA's next astronaut class. NASA plans to select eight to 14 potential candidates by mid-2017, but must choose from a record number of applicants — more than 18,300.
- Torture Is Having Another Star Turn
- It's an interesting etymology, in that the usage for cat, weak, timid, scared, appears to come first by a few centuries, and then became an endearing term for a girl or daughter, and then yet a hundred years later a vulgar term for genitalia.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Evil Etymology Topics
Related searchesxyz affair
jeffrey dahmer murders
kanazawa ishikawa history
the nine billion names of god quotes
robert fripp guitar craft
alex grey philosophy