A selection of articles related to evil eye.
Original articles from our library related to the Evil Eye. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Evil Eye.
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And it came to pass on the second sabbath after the first, that he went through the corn fields; and his disciples plucked the ears of corn, and did eat, rubbing them in their hands. 6:2 And certain of the Pharisees said unto them, Why do ye...
New Testament >> Luke
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Veils of Negative Existance and the Qliphoth
- There are two areas on the Tree of Life that need to be addressed to complete the description of it's structure. First, the area above Kether, the first Sephiroth, is called the Veils of Negative Existence. The term "Veils" suggests to us to use...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Evil Eye is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Evil Eye books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Kaley Cuoco enlists protection from the evil eye following yoga session
- She has anything up to 20 million people watching her every week on The Big Bang Theory. But their one one eye in particular Kaley Cuoco is concerned about. The 30-year-old enlisted protection from the evil eye as she donned a hamsa shirt following her ...
- The (Evil) Eyes Have It
- You've seen those re-curved red coral pendants — sometimes rendered in ivory, bone, silver or even in gold — horns to pierce the evil eye. There are silver crescents worked into harnesses of horses, mules and donkeys. And amulets of hands, hands with ...
- NS fisherman stumped by fish with glowing 'evil eyes' caught off NL
- HALIFAX -- For a brief moment, Nova Scotia fisherman Scott Tanner thought he might have a case of cabin fever when he spotted a fish with glowing, green eyes in his trawler's net. The 23-year-old Lunenburg man was about a month into a 40-day ...
- R Balki protects Ki & Ka cast and crew from evil eye
- R. Balki, who is gearing up for the release of Ki & Ka, gave a special present to his lead actors and his crew — he gifted them evil eye bracelets. We hear that the director picked a handful of them and gave it to each one of them in person.
- John McGraw, Trump supporter, charged with assault, punched protester
- “Regardless of political affiliation, speech, race, national origin, color, gender, bad reputation, prior acts or political demonstration, no other citizen has the right to assault another person or to act in such a way as this defendant did.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Evil Eye Topics
Related searchesdirect reference theory
currency circulating currencies
shift register uses
electrical engineering subfields