Evil Is Evil Universal
A selection of articles related to evil is evil universal.
Original articles from our library related to the Evil Is Evil Universal. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Evil Is Evil Universal.
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- The Veils of Negative Existance and the Qliphoth
- There are two areas on the Tree of Life that need to be addressed to complete the description of it's structure. First, the area above Kether, the first Sephiroth, is called the Veils of Negative Existence. The term "Veils" suggests to us to use...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 1
- Amazing things take root and grow, from the minds of the world. Human creations are much more far reaching than mere cities and nations. We are also creators of mental and spiritual manifestations , and these are of world changing scope! Humans are idea and...
Mind >> World Mind
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Evil Is Evil Universal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Evil Is Evil Universal books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Universal Secular Evil
- If the abuse of political power can manifest as evil, then the critical race theorist must articulate the universal nature of evil.
- THE RIDDLE OF HUMAN EVIL: TOWARD A NATURAL THEODICY
- a modern taxonomy of evil. "If a natural theology can be argued from the putative universal human experience of the good.
- Call for Papers: 13th Global Conference: Perspectives on Evil and
- the roots of evil. - what counts as evil? Evil, Evils.
- Unit: What is good and evil? THOMAS HOBBES Biography: lived
- acceptable for all people to steal at all times therefore, if an act can pass the test of becoming a universal law , it will be a moral act. What is good and evil?
- A Christian View of the Problem of Evil By Michael A. Sosa “The
- refer to as a universal standard any statement about evil and the innocence of humanity is arbitrary and groundless.
Suggested Web Resources
- Is the “problem of evil” universal?
- Mar 18, 2010 What cognitive processes give rise to the “problem of evil,” and how to they vary?
- CABINET // On Evil: An Interview with Alain Badiou
- There is a "formal" morality, a universal obligation that is above any particular situation.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.