A selection of articles related to evil spells.
Original articles from our library related to the Evil Spells. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Evil Spells.
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- The Veils of Negative Existance and the Qliphoth
- There are two areas on the Tree of Life that need to be addressed to complete the description of it's structure. First, the area above Kether, the first Sephiroth, is called the Veils of Negative Existence. The term "Veils" suggests to us to use...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Evil Spells is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Evil Spells books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Moral symbols can ward off evil bosses, study says
- Believe what you will about spells to ward off evil spirits, but new research describes an easy way to ward off evil bosses.
- JK Rowling's first Magic in North America story explores Native American wizards
- In addition to being able to do cool stuff like casting spells and flying on brooms, most wizards who can be named also have the benefit of generally being less racist. The first story in J.K.
- Emma Watson Talks Being Called 'Difficult' and a 'Diva' over Gender Pay Gap in
- "This is the most fun I've ever had," says Emma Watson, who in her film roles has had a pretty marvelous time flying on broomsticks, casting spells and vanquishing evil.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Evil Spells Topics
Related searchespool of radiance copy protection
bonaparte current descendants
chariots of fire historical accuracy
ipoh ipohs development