A selection of articles related to evil spirits.
Original articles from our library related to the Evil Spirits. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Evil Spirits.
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Veils of Negative Existance and the Qliphoth
- There are two areas on the Tree of Life that need to be addressed to complete the description of it's structure. First, the area above Kether, the first Sephiroth, is called the Veils of Negative Existence. The term "Veils" suggests to us to use...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- What are Ghosts and Spirits?
- I was compelled to write this after seeing an atrocious TV special on ghosts last night. It was as corny as they come, with the ‘scary’-voiced narrator reading while the scene was overacted by people wearing too much pale make-up in parody of spirits. The...
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Evil Spirits is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Evil Spirits books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Beautiful women are more likely to be possessed by evil spirits, says exorcist
- Beautiful women are more prone to becoming possessed by evil spirits, a Ghanaian exorcism expert has claimed. Exorcist Mallam Luthfi Jamal-Baba said that although demons can possess the body of a man, they prefer women. Another exorcist explained ...
- Evil spirits Sadako and Kayako face-off in new The Ring vs. The Grudge trailer
- Both featuring cursed Japanese evil spirits, The Ring and The Grudge have spawned several sequels/prequels in both Japan and North America. Check out the announcement trailer below, and prepare to get chills. (Seriously, how awesome is it to see ...
- Chinese villagers pierce needles through their cheeks to fend off evil spirits
- Fearless folk artists in China performed a number of stunts for an annual temple fair which included piercing an extremely long needle through their cheeks.
- CPP chair vows to uproot 'evil spirits' in party
- “All evil spirits shall be buried at Tamale here,” he stressed. The party has, meanwhile, announced its campaign theme for the November 7 general elections as, “Go Green, Ghana”. Communications Director of the party, Kadri Abdul Rauf, said the theme ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.