A selection of articles related to evil.
Original articles from our library related to the Evil. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Evil.
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Veils of Negative Existance and the Qliphoth
- There are two areas on the Tree of Life that need to be addressed to complete the description of it's structure. First, the area above Kether, the first Sephiroth, is called the Veils of Negative Existence. The term "Veils" suggests to us to use...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: I Peter, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives; 3:2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear. 3:3 Whose...
New Testament >> I Peter
Evil is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Evil books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Defeating Dr. Evil with self-locating belief
- Dr. Evil learns that a duplicate of Dr. Evil has been created.
- Good, Evil and Beyond
- From Buddhadhamma: Good, Evil and Beyond: Kamma in the Buddha's. Teaching. Dependent Origination: The Buddhist Law of Conditionality.
- Deliverance from Evil Spirits
- and ridicule as much as the ministry of deliverance from evil spirits. most as many accounts exist of His casting out evil spirits as of His healing the sick.
Suggested News Resources
- Mark Cuban: Mavs Beat 'Evil Empire' for NBA Title
- I really didn't start to enjoy it until there were about 30 seconds left in the game, and it finally dawned on me that we had finally beaten the Evil Empire and all those doubts.
- Red Sox Report: The Evil Empire Returns!
- With just 29 games remaining in the 2010 regular season (30 for the Yankees), the Boston Red Sox will welcome their hated rivals – the New York Yankees to Fenway Park tonight for the first of three.
- Tucker & Dale vs. Evil (2011)
- Evil managed to defy all expectations and completely charm me in the end.
- Gabe Newell: Premature Monetisation Is The Root Of All Evil
- Premature monetisation is the root of all evil. “I think not sucking is way more of an important thing to pay attention to first.
Suggested Web Resources
- Evil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Evil is the violation of, or intent to violate, some moral code. Evil is usually seen as the dualistic opposite of good.
- Evil | Define Evil at Dictionary.com
- pernicious · MORE. Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Want to know a fresh way to say "summer?
- Evil - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- 1evil. adj \ˈē-vəl, British often & US also ˈē vil\. evil·er or evil·lerevil·est or evil· lest.
- So You've Decided to be Evil
- A Step-by-Step Guide to joining the Forces of Darkness.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesviktor frankl
space-time theories of consciousness
battle of agincourt popular myths
sour patch kids history
mercenaries playground of destruction
mistake contract law mutual mistake