A selection of articles related to evil.
Original articles from our library related to the Evil. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Evil.
- The Veils of Negative Existance and the Qliphoth
- There are two areas on the Tree of Life that need to be addressed to complete the description of it's structure. First, the area above Kether, the first Sephiroth, is called the Veils of Negative Existence. The term "Veils" suggests to us to use...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: I Peter, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives; 3:2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear. 3:3 Whose...
New Testament >> I Peter
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Evil is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Evil books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Defeating Dr. Evil with self-locating belief - Princeton University
- Dr. Evil learns that a duplicate has been created, he ought to have exactly the ... the Dr.
- The argument from evil - University of Notre Dame
- Our topic today is the argument from evil. This is by far the most important argument for the conclusion that God does not exist. The aim of at least the simplest ...
- player's companion - Wizards of the Coast
- DUNGEONS & DRAGONS, D&D, Wizards of the Coast, Forgotten Realms, Elemental Evil, the dragon ampersand, Princes of the Apocalypse, Player's Handbook ...
- DHS Evil and Power - Stanford Prison Experiment
- The Psychology of Power and Evil: All Power to the Person? To the Situation? To the System?
Suggested News Resources
- Child killer Robert Howard was 'an evil charmer', Arlene Arkinson inquest told
- Describing Howard - who is suspected of killing Co Tyrone schoolgirl Arlene Arkinson - as an evil, manipulative charmer, Ms Quinn said she could have been his next victim.
- Mariah Carey's brother lashes out at singer, calling her an 'evil witch'
- In a bizarre outburst, Mariah Carey's older brother has called her an 'evil witch'. Morgan Carey, 51, told The Sun that Mariah refused to provide financial assistance to help their sick sister, Alison, a former prostitute, who is HIV positive.
- Of evil mice and men: Can we blame crime on our genes?
- The Telegraph reported the discovery of a psychological “root of all evil”, while The Express announced the possibility of a cure for said evil. Villainishness solved on a prescription: what a time to be alive!
- If We Don't Want AI to Be Evil, We Should Teach It to Read
- Smart people have been known to make hyperbolic statements about artificial intelligence. In 2014, CEO of Tesla Motors and SpaceX Elon Musk compared the current research around AI to “summoning the demon,” and called the malicious HAL 9000 of ...
- The Guardian view on gun control: good came from the evil of Dunblane
- The Guardian view on gun control: good came from the evil of Dunblane. Editorial. Banning guns can't abolish gun crime but it's a step in the right direction, which we were right to take.
Suggested Web Resources
- Evil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Evil, in a general context, is the absence or opposite of that which is described as being good. Often, evil is used to denote profound immorality. In certain ...
- Evil | Define Evil at Dictionary.com
- the force in nature that governs and gives rise to wickedness and sin. 8. the wicked or immoral part of someone or something: The evil in his nature has ...
- Evil | Definition of Evil by Merriam-Webster
- Origin of evil. Middle English, from Old English yfel; akin to Old High German ubil evil. First Known Use: before 12th century ...
- Evil Synonyms, Evil Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
- Synonyms for evil at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Evil - New Advent
- Evil, in a large sense, may be described as the sum of the opposition, which experience shows to exist in the universe, to the desires and needs of individuals ; ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescorpulence dictionary
chinese herbology the meridians
house system at caltech
henry morton stanley
the ocean full of bowling balls