A selection of articles related to evils.
Original articles from our library related to the Evils. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Evils.
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 31
- Chapter 31 31:1 And Moses went and spake these words unto all Israel. 31:2 And he said unto them, I am an hundred and twenty years old this day; I can no more go out and come in: also the LORD hath said unto me, Thou shalt not go over this Jordan. 31:3 The...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judaea, and Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, and his brother Philip tetrarch of Ituraea and of the region of Trachonitis, and Lysanias the tetrarch of...
New Testament >> Luke
- The Thinking Rede
- It would be much easier if the Rede acted like a giant Magic Eight Ball. Ask it a question, shake the ball, and wait for "yes," "no," or "absolutely!" to float to the top of the murkey window. Unfortunately, the deceivingly...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Evils is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Evils books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Republicans weigh the lesser of two evils
- Donald Trump and Ted Cruz became the main rivals for the Republican presidential nomination by tapping into an anti-establishment mood that killed the ambitions of more mainstream candidates, but their success is now forcing establishment Republicans ...
- Activist holds forth in Worcester on evils of Israeli 'apartheid'
- WORCESTER - Israel has created an apartheid state in its domination of the Palestinian people, author and activist Jeff Halper said Wednesday at the Worcester Friends Meeting House. “Between the Mediterranean and the Jordan River there is one ...
- Should Christians vote for the lesser of two evils? Let the debate begin
- Moore, like other religious academics, avoided designating who exactly might embody greater or lesser evils in the current political mix.
- Should Christians Vote for the Lesser of Two Evils?
- For years, I have urged Christians to take seriously their obligations as citizens, starting with exercising the right to vote. In the public square and at the ballot box, we must be more engaged, not less.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.