- REVIEW: Viva's 'Evita' at The Brook in Soham is 'powerful, effective and
- For all its popularity, 'Evita', lyrics by Tim Rice and music by Andrew Lloyd Webber, is no easy musical to produce but knowing Viva was presenting it, success was assured and indeed it was a very powerful and effective show.
- Review: In Phoenix Theatre's 'Evita,' replacement Che carries the day
- It's not technically an understudy-becomes-star moment, but Phoenix Theatre's new production of “Evita” features a stellar performance that literally happened by accident. Carlos Encinias was originally cast as Che, the narrator and one-man Greek chorus.
- 'Evita' at Bridgeport's Downtown Cabaret Theatre
- The Downtown Cabaret Theatre of Bridgeport continues its 40th anniversary season with the much celebrated rock-opera “Evita.” The production, led by artistic director Eli Newsom, will open Friday, March 11, and run through Saturday, March 26. Executive ...
- Hi, my name is Evita and I'm a racist
- I know people still say: seeing Evita Bezuidenhout in the ANC is like seeing Angela Merkel as a Greek bank manager.
Evita is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Evita books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespaolo ruffini
catch-22 logic scenario example
paul martin early life