A selection of articles related to evoking.
Original articles from our library related to the Evoking. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Evoking.
- The Key to the Key (and the Goetia)
- The tradition of ceremonial magick holds that the Key of Solomon and the Goetia (the Lesser Key) recount a viable method for evoking spirits, through the use of conjurations, symbols (talismans or pentacles), prayers and action, under the auspices of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Samhain - October 31st
- The Celtic year is divided into halves, marked by the two great Fire Festivals of Samhain and Beltaine. The period from Samhain to Beltaine is called "an Ghrian beag" or the "lessor Sun", and the period from Beltaine to Samhain is called &q...
Holidays >> Samhain
- There are two aspects of this concept. The first one is the name of the deity Heka. The other one is the act of using heka. Heka the deity: One of the three creative powers of the Sungod Ra, which were neccessary for Creation to come about. Thus Heka was the...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- You Have The Power: A Defense For Christians Doing Magick
- Recently, Pope John Paul II created a flap when he pronounced, when speaking to some visiting group, that we needed to remember that God includes both genders, and that the feminine aspect of the Deity was as important as the masculine aspect which has become,...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Evoking is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Evoking books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Abe Foxman: Trump Knew His Hitler-Like Salute Was Evoking Fascist Symbolism
- Donald Trump knew he was evoking fascist symbolism when he asked supporters at a campaign rally in Florida to raise their right arms and pledge to vote for him, former Anti-Defamation League leader Abraham Foxman said.
- "Mulatto: It's Not a Cool Word"
- Evoking the Mulatto is a multimedia project examining black mixed identity in the 21st century, through the lens of the history of racial classification in the United States.
- D'Angelo Russell evoking thoughts of young James Harden
- D'Angelo Russell drew comparisons to James Harden coming out of college, and it's easy to see why. Both players were fairly highly regarded prospects that profiled extremely similarly from a physical standpoint.
- Inspirational evoking of Americana
- Amid all the crime, inhumane behavior, argumentative rancor and generally bad manners in today's media, I found Colin McNickle's Saturday essay “Time to garden” (Feb. 28 and TribLIVE) truly a breath of fresh air.
- Marywood University sheds 10 faculty members hired in fall, evoking criticism
- SCRANTON — Marywood University is getting rid of 10 faculty members hired last fall, and the move has re-ignited criticism of spending priorities. Associate professor of psychology Frank DeMatteo, who is also the secretary/treasurer of the Marywood ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.