A selection of articles related to excessive.
Original articles from our library related to the Excessive. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Excessive.
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Coffea cruda (Coffee)
- Coffee increases the activity and sensitivity of the nervous system and drinking too much coffee causes agitation and sleeplessness. Homoeopathy uses raw coffee in potentiated form to calm down a state of over-sensitiveness of the senses and nervous...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- An Open Letter To The Pagan Community
- The following is an "Open Letter" to the Pagan Community from one of the nations "top" Buddhists (in a non-hierarchical way) and appeared in the Winter '93-'94 Green Egg. Since it's an "Open Letter" I doubt I'm stomping on anyone'...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Welcome again to the Rune-of-the-Month Club. Actually, it seems like it's become more like the Rune-of-the-Season Club, since the last time I sat down to write one of these, I was snowed it; and now, daytime highs are well into the 80's! I'll try to write a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Excessive is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Excessive books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Excessive Heat Events Guidebook
- Excessive Heat. Events Guidebook. EPA 430-B-06-005 | June 2006.
- OECD HEALTH WORKING PAPERS Tackling Excessive Waiting
- DELSA/ELSA/WD/HEA(2003)6. OECD HEALTH WORKING PAPERS. Tackling Excessive Waiting Times for Elective.
- Dealing with Excessive Barking
- Dealing with Excessive Barking. By Sherry Woodard.
Suggested News Resources
- Southern California heat wave expected to start easing Monday
- National Weather Service issues another excessive heat warning Sunday. By mid-week forecasters expect the region to have cooled by as much as 15 degrees.
- Consumers Warned About Price Gouging During Hurricane Irene
- Lawmakers are concerned that contractors could try to charge excessive prices to pump out basements and remove tree limbs after Hurricane Irene passes on Sunday.
- Excessive heat warning issued for Southern California
- Concerned about humidity and temperatures that could reach triple digits in the San Fernando and San Gabriel valleys, officials encouraged residents to limit their time outdoors and drink plenty of water.
- Rubbernecking Recap: Project Runway, Episode 5, "Off the Track"
- Warning: Excessive Drama Ahead. Egad. (Like they were saving it all up and releasing it like a storm surge all over our TV screens this episode.
Suggested Web Resources
- Excessive - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- exceeding what is usual, proper, necessary, or normal. — ex·ces·sive·ly adverb. — ex·ces·sive·ness noun.
- Excessive | Define Excessive at Dictionary.com
- MORE. Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Here's a 5-syllable word for beautiful, in case you're curious.
- Excessive Synonyms, Excessive Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
- Synonyms for excessive at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- excessive - definition of excessive by the Free Online Dictionary
- Exceeding a normal, usual, reasonable, or proper limit. ex·ces sive·ly adv. ex·ces sive·ness n.
- excessive - Wiktionary
- excessive (comparative more excessive, superlative most excessive) on a single 16th triplet note at 160 beats per minute rather excessive, nay even stupid.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.