Executive Order 12333
A selection of articles related to executive order 12333.
Original articles from our library related to the Executive Order 12333. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Executive Order 12333.
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- An Essay on Sex and Sex Magick: Liber Conjunctus / Liber Two
- SEX Sex begins and ends at Conception. For those loving people who have chosen to so Conceive, the lustful Penetration, the willing Acceptance has its finale when Sperma conjuncts Ovum. The Fruit of this Union transforms the relationship that an individual...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Executive Order 12333 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Executive Order 12333 books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Military Drones Are in Use Over the U.S., Pentagon Confesses
- As the Pentagon's report explains, the “Interim Guidance” directive is based largely on two things: Executive Order 12333, issued by Pres. Ronald Reagan in 1981, and a Defense Department directive dating to 1982.
- Obama Administration Set to Expand Sharing of Data That NSA Intercepts
- In the absence of statutory regulation, the agency's other surveillance programs are governed by rules the White House sets under a Reagan-era directive called Executive Order 12333. Mr.
- Putting digital rights in the spotlight in 2016
- What are your views regarding the authority for domestic NSA surveillance under executive order 12333, which was announced in 1981 to authorize foreign intelligence collection but revealed in 2013 by a State Department whistleblower to have been ...
- Privacy Shield's Prospects: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Moreover, the FISC has no control over the United States' biggest foreign collection program, which is based on Executive Order 12333. The State Department Ombudsperson may have the authority to address complaints that involve EO 12333, but the ...
- Obama administration closing in on rules to let NSA share more freely with FBI
- In 2008, President George W. Bush put forth an executive order that said such a change to the rules governing sharing between agencies could occur when procedures had been put in place.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.