A selection of articles related to exegetical interpretation.
Original articles from our library related to the Exegetical Interpretation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Exegetical Interpretation.
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 40
- Chapter 40 40:1 And it came to pass after these things, that the butler of the king of Egypt and his baker had offended their lord the king of Egypt. 40:2 And Pharaoh was wroth against two of his officers, against the chief of the butlers, and against the...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is Reiki?
- A Brief Overview The knowledge that an unseen energy flows through all living things and is connected directly to the quality of health has been part of the wisdom of many cultures since ancient times. The existence of this "life force energy" has...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Exegetical Interpretation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Exegetical Interpretation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE EXEGETICAL MEANING OF DEI IN THE GOSPEL
- THE EXEGETICAL MEANING OF DEI IN THE GOSPEL. ACCORDING TO SAINT LUKE. BY.
- 1 EXEGETICAL STUDY OF PHILIPPIANS 2:1-11 by Pastor Steve
- EXEGETICAL STUDY OF PHILIPPIANS 2:1-11 by Pastor Steve Weaver.
- Infusing Values Triangularly: An Exegetical Analysis of I Timothy 6
- An Exegetical Analysis of I Timothy 6:5b-11. Biblical Perspectives – May 2007. Gray Keller.
- COMPOSITION APPLIED IN THE PRE-ISLAMIC CHRISTIAN
- Section 1 : The Critico-exegetical Interpretation of Sura 96. 28. Section 2 : The Critico-exegetical Interpretation of Sura 80.
Suggested News Resources
- West Meets East: Confucius and Bertrund Russell
- from the Confucian Analects as his response to my question about a radical atheist construction of the meaning of the world and humanity in the 20th century is a fascinating exegetical interpretation and adaptation to a contemporary concern.
Suggested Web Resources
- Exegesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Exegesis (from the Greek ἐξήγησις from ἐξηγεῖσθαι 'to lead out') is a critical explanation or interpretation of a text, especially a religious text.
- exegesis (biblical interpretation) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- exegesis (biblical interpretation), the critical interpretation of the biblical text to discover its intended meaning.
- Exegesis, Interpretation, and Using Systematic Theologies « The
- Exegesis, Interpretation, and Using Systematic Theologies.
- exegetical - definition of exegetical by the Free Online Dictionary
- Li (Hebrew Bible, Oakwood University) is firm in his declaration that he is not presenting an exegetical interpretation of the Aramaic sections of Daniel.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Exegetical Interpretation Topics
Related searchessanofi-aventis aventis foundation
oliver twist characters
railroad switch double slip
disk of shadows
list of political parties j