A selection of articles related to exercising.
Original articles from our library related to the Exercising. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Exercising.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- This remedy is made of the bitter cucumber. The pure tincture of this cucumber causes a spasmodic cramping of all organs within the belly. Anger and indignation, fury together with irritation can result in heavy, very painful colic, that can only be endured...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Preparations for Sex Magick
- "Spectacular achievement is always preceded by spectacular preparation." Robert H. Schuller The first thing is being a good body with your body ! Human bodies are beautifully shaped and wondrously working temples of the soul; in sex magick the body...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Creative Visualization and Wicca
- Imagine What You Can Do! The tools of the Craft. Chalice, athame, wand, candle, pentacle, incense, crystals, creative visualization. Wait. Creative visualization? I know what you're thinking. “That doesn't belong there!” Unfortunately, many make the same...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Hypericum - bearer and giver of sunlight
- "So much to do, I still have so much to do!" In this song the Dutch band Toontje Lager describes in a comical way how we try to fit into modern day society by exercising a thousand activities in a very limited scheme. At the same time we wish to...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
Exercising is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Exercising books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Exercising 'better than dieting for cutting calories' study finds
- Exercising is more effective than dieting in limiting how many calories a person eats, according to a new study. Researchers at Loughborough University set out to investigate how exercising and restricing diet changed a woman's physical and behavioural ...
- 911 operators exercising during calls
- “We highly anticipate the program showing that exercising improves the lifestyle and productivity of our communications officers,” Washington said. “Our hope is that other 911 centers across Georgia will see the benefit of this exciting program. We are ...
- Exercising Too Much Could Be Toxic to Your Heart
- You know by now that over-exercising is not only dangerous, but could a sign of exercise bulimia, a Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders-verified disease. (That's doctor speak for a legitimate psychiatric condition.
- Experts Provide Tips For Exercising Outdoors
- It's prime time at Syracuse Bicycle as more cyclists look to take advantage of Central New York's spring-like weather. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced rider, experts say there are some things to remember and laws to follow.
- Loughborough University say exercising is better than dieting at helping us
- Many of us survive on salad leaves or deny ourselves treats in order to lose weight. But scientists have now discovered that going for a brisk walk could be the key to curbing hunger.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.