A selection of articles related to exile.
Original articles from our library related to the Exile. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Exile.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Astrological Emphasis: Pisces, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Pisces: February, 21st - March, 20th. This article applies to Pisceans during 2001. General Pisces is the twelfth sign of the Zodiac, astrologically dominated by Jupiter and Neptune, exalted by the Moon and with Mercury in exile....
Astrology >> Pisces
Exile is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Exile books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Syria Refugees Fear Long Exile After 5 Years of War
- As the Syria conflict enters year six this month, residents of Zaatari are grappling with the prospect of open-ended exile.
- Garrison Keillor: Exile to escape Trump? Not me.
- Exile is no bed of roses. If you go to a foreign country to escape the Big Snapper, you will run into him wherever you go.
- Co-founder of Cuban Architects in Exile dies at 82
- Gomez was elected president of the Broward chapter of the American Institute of Architecture in 1976. He was also one of the founding members of Cuban Architects in Exile. Some members of that trade group attended a wake for Gomez on Sunday afternoon ...
- As Maryland enters NCAA tournament, one of its builders watches in exile
- As Maryland prepares to begin the NCAA tournament this week, the final chapter of a season of grand expectations, one of the people who helped build the current roster is in professional exile.
- How European exile composers created the sounds of Hollywood
- How European exile composers created the sounds of Hollywood. World-renowned violinist Daniel Hope uncovered dusty letters and compositions scribbled on scraps of paper for "The Sounds of Hollywood," a book and a CD on Jewish immigrant ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.