A selection of articles related to exmoor coastline.
Original articles from our library related to the Exmoor Coastline. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Exmoor Coastline.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Exmoor Coastline is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Exmoor Coastline books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why the South West is the best place to live - whatever the surveys tell us
- Do they have two National Parks – Dartmoor and Exmoor – two fabulous coastlines and cathedral cities of the likes of Wells, Bath, Exeter or Truro close by? Do they have farming communities that produce the best beef, lamb, milk and vegetables on their ...
- Rock-falls hit Somerset coast on massive scale
- One expert on the phenomenon known as "littoral drift" told the WMN: ""The material being eroded off the cliffs of Exmoor, Blue Anchor and the end of Quantocks is all being moved slowly eastwards.
- Exmoor pub walks: the best routes in the National Park
- Exmoor and the coastlines of north Somerset and Devon have inspired poets and novelists for centuries. Without them we might have been deprived of Coleridge's mysterious poem Kubla Khan, composed at Ash Farm near Porlock, and R D Blackmore's epic ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.