A selection of articles related to exophoric reference.
Original articles from our library related to the Exophoric Reference. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Exophoric Reference.
- Building Shadows: A Witch
- A witch's Book of Shadows. That mysterious Grimoire that holds all the information a witch will ever need, a volume of all the spells ever written, the magic of the ages bound together with paper and ink…. Poppycock. It is not some ancient arcane book that...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
Exophoric Reference is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Exophoric Reference books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Reference Reference
- Reference. • in every language: items that have the property of reference. • endophoric vs.
- Information Fusion For Visual Reference Resolution In Dynamic
- exophoric reference.
- SOCIAL CLASS, REFERENCE AND CONTEXT
- differences were found in the use of nominal group items, nor in exophoric reference in a story reproduction task; although other differences were noted.
- GRAMMATICAL COHESION IN BAHASA MELAYU (MALAY) DR
- The two types of reference which play an important role in reference cohesion are exophoric and endophoric references. 1.2.
- 135 ORAL NARRATIVE DISCOURSE OF ANAPHORIC
- “stand at the door”. “The door” in this sentence is an example of exophoric reference.
Suggested News Resources
- Impaired Language May Indicate Schizophrenia
- Exophoric reference, or using a pronoun or word to refer to something/someone not named before, was also significantly higher (P = .028). "The higher frequency of linguistic markers of schizophrenia in L2 show more impairments in the syntax/semantic ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Exophora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In linguistic pragmatics, exophora is reference to something extralinguistic, i.e. not in the same text, and contrasts with endophora.
- Direction of Reference - Supporting English Acquisition
- The third direction of reference is outside the text, that is, to items that are not described explicitly in the text.
- Discourse 1 Session
- The detective showed me his badge and proceeded to question me ……..
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.