A selection of articles related to exophoric reference.
Original articles from our library related to the Exophoric Reference. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Exophoric Reference.
- Building Shadows: A Witch
- A witch's Book of Shadows. That mysterious Grimoire that holds all the information a witch will ever need, a volume of all the spells ever written, the magic of the ages bound together with paper and ink…. Poppycock. It is not some ancient arcane book that...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Exophoric Reference is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Exophoric Reference books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Impaired Language May Indicate Schizophrenia
- BERLIN ― Impaired language in bilingual individuals may be a novel indicator of schizophrenia, new research suggests. Dr Daria Smirnova. A small study showed that participants diagnosed with schizophrenia who spoke two languages had more speech ...
- A 32-Year-Old Woman With Decreased Vision in Her Left Eye
- Extraocular movements were full, and ocular alignment by the Krimsky test showed a 15-prism diopter exophoria.
- You'll probably die, too, in this terrifying choose your own adventure Twitter
- The classic choose-your-own-adventure genre is making a bit of a comeback, and what better way to modernize the style than cram it into 140 characters on Twitter?
- Binocular vision: The Mallett fixation disparity test
- Exophoria at near in presbyopia. Am J Optom Physiol Opt, 1975; 52 (7), 474-481. 51 Weeson MD, Koenig R.
- An evaluation of clinical treatment of convergence insufficiency for children
- PubMedView Article; Stavis M, Murray M, Jenkins P, Wood R, Brenham B, Jass J: Objective improvement from base-in prisms for reading discomfort associated with mini-convergence insufficiency type exophoria in school children. Binocul Vis Strabismus Q ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Exophoric Reference Topics
Related searchesjoe strummer solo discography
dream analysis psychic
neal boortz controversial statements
playa del rey
meaning of dream about theft
asian games list of asian beach games
mount everest measurement