A selection of articles related to expectation.
Original articles from our library related to the Expectation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Expectation.
- The word "Hypnosis" is derived form the Greek word "hypnos" meaning sleep, Although hypnosis is not sleep in fact quite the opposite. Hypnosis is a way of accessing the subconscious mind in a controlled and conscious way. There are many...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Do Subliminal Audio Tapes Work?
- The theoretical potential for subliminal audio is not able to be established from the published scientific data at this time. Clearly, the published empirical data show that subliminal audio influence is either extremely weak or non-existent. And most...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Creative Visualization or How to get What You Want as opposed to What You Need!
- I have proven to myself that one can visualize what one wants into reality. Sometimes this process takes time, much time, as in years, but it generally works. Robert Taylor of the Success Training Academy and Julia Jablonski of the Psychic Journal, say: "...
Psychic Abilities >> Creative Visualization
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judaea, and Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, and his brother Philip tetrarch of Ituraea and of the region of Trachonitis, and Lysanias the tetrarch of...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 Now about that time Herod the king stretched forth his hands to vex certain of the church. 12:2 And he killed James the brother of John with the sword. 12:3 And because he saw it pleased the Jews, he proceeded further to take Peter also. (Then...
New Testament >> The Acts
Expectation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Expectation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Expectation Maximization Algorithm: A short tutorial
- This tutorial discusses the Expectation Maximization (EM) algorithm of Demp- ster, Laird and Rubin .
- The Expectation Maximization Algorithm
- The Expectation Maximization Algorithm. Frank Dellaert. College of Computing, Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Grade Level Content Expectations - State of Michigan
- These booklets are a part of Michigan's Grade Level Content Expectations. ( GLCE).
Suggested News Resources
- Below Expectation Qualifying For Pramac Ducati
- The second day of testing at Indianapolis Motor Speedway had started well enough for the Pramac Racing Team thanks to the ninth and thirteenth position respectively obtained during the morning session by Randy De Puniet and Loris Capirossi.
- The Truth About God's Expectations for You
- When I was expecting something bad to happen, my expectation was from the devil. If we are not careful, this expectation will open the door to Satan's evil plans for our lives by waiting for bad things.
- Bolt plays down soaring expectations
- DAEGU, South Korea — Jamaican sprint superstar Usain Bolt on Thursday played down soaring expectations at the world championships in his "comeback season", insisting he still has work to do to become a legend.
- Bills RB CJ Spiller running toward high expectations
- Although Buffalo chose him with the expectation that he could change a game on any touch, he is still searching for his first rushing touchdown after carrying 74 times for 283 yards. He did not break off any run longer than 20 yards.
Suggested Web Resources
- Expectation - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- the act or state of expecting : anticipation <in expectation of what would happen>. 2.
- Expectation | Define Expectation at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Scrabble is a fun game, but what is the not-so-fun definition of "to scrabble? ".
- expectation - Wiktionary
- expectation (plural expectations). The act or state of expecting or looking She read, and was surprized. The style of the letter was much above her expectation.
Related searchessustainable architecture
mystics of the east
promethea weeping gorilla comix
god in buddhism