A selection of articles related to expectorant.
Original articles from our library related to the Expectorant. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Expectorant.
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Expectorant is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Expectorant books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ON THE EXPECTORANT ACTION OF CREOSOTE AND THE
- STEVENS AND OTHERS: EXPECTORANTS. [Can.M.
- Ambroxol hydrochloride, Terbutaline sulphate and Guaiphenesin
- DESCRIPTION. AXALIN Expectorant is a combination of Terbutaline Sulphate, Ambroxol tenacious secretions and acts as an expectorant.
- Medications Containing Alcohol Commonly Stocked in Most
- Phenergan Expectorant VC Plain 7.0. Alertonic.
- Mucolytics, Expectorants, and Mucokinetic Medications
- Mucoactive medications include expectorants, mucolytics, and mucokinetic drugs .
Suggested News Resources
- Bronchitis Symptoms
- Infant bronchitis symptoms feature an expectorant cough, shortness of breath, fever, exhaustion, headache, coughing and torso pains. The particular fever, expectorant coughing and wheezing are the evident symptoms.
- Whooping cough
- Despite widespread use in over-the-counter agents and vapors, there is not enough scientific evidence to recommend use of eucalyptus aromatherapy by mouth or inhaled, as a decongestant-expectorant for upper respiratory tract infections.
- A Great Holistic Store For Your Bird; Herbsnbirds.Com
- Elderberry, for Stimulating Appetite/Blood Purifier/Anti-inflammatory; Garlic, for Antioxidant/Fertility/Antibacterial/Heart; Kelp, for Relieving Stress/Digestion/Metabolism and Licorice, for Expectorant/Liver/Detoxifier, just to name a few.
- Miss Sophie: Thyme is a versatile kitchen herb
- Its uses vary from treatment for athlete's foot and nail fungi to an expectorant for bronchial congestion. Thymol can also be found in mouthwashes and toothpastes because of its antiseptic power.
Suggested Web Resources
- Expectorant definition - Medical Dictionary definitions of popular
- Sep 18, 2003 Online Medical Dictionary and glossary with medical definitions.
- Expectorants Vs Cough Suppressants: Health Topics: University of
- May 1, 2007 Expectorants thin the mucus that blocks the air tubes leading to the lungs. This makes the mucus easier to cough up.
- Cough Suppressant & Expectorant | Dr. Sears Official Website
- May 22, 2011 The combination of DM and the expectorant will usually help your child get some much-needed rest for a few hours.
- Expectorant | Define Expectorant at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Don't just call it a second marriage.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream symbol bee hive
napier sabre genesis
humour understanding humour
list of toll roads kansas
ashtanga yoga philosophy
etymology of the word