- Garmin's Augmented Reality Headset Could Be A Dream Come True For Cyclists
- Garmin's new Varia Vision device could either be a dream come true for cyclists or a work in progress, but this is definitely an interesting accessory. The Varia Vision is an augmented reality display that you mount to your sunglasses.
- Herointown, N.J.: Tell us where the solution should come from
- On Tuesday, we opened the door to the reality of the heroin crisis in New Jersey. At least 128,000 people are enslaved today by heroin's grip. More than 5,200 have died since 2004, a figure that's grown exponentially with each passing year.
- Paleo Diet provides pleasing path for some people
- New Year's celebrations are behind us, leaving only the resolutions to eat better and get fit. Don't worry, we're here to help.
- Some introspection leading to the Whole30
- With the new year comes many resolutions. The problem with my new years resolutions is that most of the time, they don't work. I don't take enough time to prepare for the changes that I want to make, physically, situationally, or emotionally.
- Detoxing isn't worth it, science says so
- I have made bad expierences with detoxes, too... You see, for my whole life I have been battling with my body weight.
Expierences is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Expierences books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheskoala ecology and behaviour
exact trigonometric constants
antonio la reid
milton h erickson confusion technique