Expletive Syntactic Expletives
- At last, a book that tells you exactly where to stick your apostrophe
- Sadly, those who most need to understand where to use an apostrophe correctly are extemely unlikely to read either the Guardian Guide or an expletive titled humorous guide, even if it is written by someone from my mother's birthplace.
- Potty Mouth and Erection Pills: Your Guide to the Wackiest FCC Complaints
- If there's anything that makes Americans more uncomfortable than having frank discussions with their offspring about sex, however, it may be swear words.
- False Reverend Attacks Kenneth and Gloria Copeland
- "If Robert Tilton, Kenneth Copeland and all these pastors can get away with it and we get stopped, truly we have witnessed a (expletive) miracle," Oliver said, after showing a sequence of preachers taking up extravagant offerings on television.
- Uber driver assaulted by Taco Bell exec: For-hire car service risks go both ways
- “Get out of my car or I will call the police,” Mr. Caban said, according to an expletive-riddled video of the incident. When Caban told the rider to leave the car, the customer grabbed his hair and punched his face, spewing expletives.
- Dennis Quaid 'meltdown' video goes viral, could be a hoax
- NEW YORK CITY, N.Y., April 14 (UPI) -- Dennis Quaid loses it in an on-camera meltdown that has gone viral -- but some people think it could be a hoax.
Expletive Syntactic Expletives is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Expletive Syntactic Expletives books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.