A selection of articles related to explosive forging.
Original articles from our library related to the Explosive Forging. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Explosive Forging.
- Glonoinum (Nitroglycerine)
- --> This is Nitroglycerine; the heavy explosive stuff bombs are made of. In homoeopathy we use Glonoinum for sudden, heavy symptoms together with the feeling as if you, or a part of you, will explode. There is a striking congestion to the head and the...
Remedies >> Remedies G
- The twins Artemis and Apollo
- The story of the twin gods Artemis and Apollo was filled with intrigue and deception. Their conception was controversial in itself
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Weyland the Smith
- Not British as such, he was imported by the Anglo-Saxons from the continent. He is known in Teutonic sources, Frankish sources, and in Scandinavia, where he is called Volund. The gist of his tale is that he loved a swan-maiden who lived with him for seven...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Explosive Forging is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Explosive Forging books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- RP-4 SFF EBW SELF FORGING FRAGMENT
- used to initiate or detonate any explosive product manufactured and authorized for sale by RISI. RP-4 SFF Self Forging Fragment. Explosive Train.
- Study of the dynamic contact interaction of deformable bodies
- with studies of the impact and piercing of barriers, explosive and hydro-explosive forging, machining, and other processes.
- PressKit7 - The Sheets
- Jun 7, 1996 4 Explosive, forging, and recovery lines. Part I. 5 Explosive, forging, and recovery lines.
- Explosive forming techniques
- 23 M ay 2002. Explosive form ing techniques. 8 t.
Suggested News Resources
- Scientists Use Shockwaves to Create Materials
- Purdue Univ. doctoral student Matthew Beason works on equipment for research that is part of a national effort to develop new materials created using shockwaves similar to those generated by meteorites striking the Earth.
Suggested Web Resources
- Shock hardening - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Explosive forging uses the detonation of a high explosive charge to create a shockwave.
- METHOD OF FORGING BY EXPLOSION
- Explosive forging of items from metal, done according to the proposed method, does not require the use of matrices.
- The Sheets - Seminar Tapes
- Condition analysis continued. More examples of forward-going horses. 4.
- Explosive Forging | RM.com ®
- Explosive Forging articles, reference materials. Need more on Explosive Forging ? We suggest these original texts: The Story of Explosive Forging roots.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.