- Relating to or having the nature of an explosion. 2. Tending to explode.
- Application for Explosives License or Permit
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives Application is made for an explosives license or permit under 18 U.S.C.
- tons (Mt), a 21% increase from that of 1999; sales of explosives were reported in all States.
- Convention on the Marking of Plastic Explosives for
- CONCERNED that plastic explosives have been used for such terrorist acts;.
- Somali police seize explosive-laden car in Mogadishu
- MOGADISHU (Reuters) - Somali police seized a car laden with explosives in a busy junction of Mogadishu on Saturday, a sign of the unstable security situation despite the withdrawal of Islamist militants from the capital earlier this month.
- Indy Resident Remembers Keystone Towers' Glory Days
- INDIANAPOLIS -- An eyesore plaguing the city's northeast side was rigged for explosives and set to come down in dramatic fashion early Sunday.
- ATF agents arrest Denverite suspected of selling guns to felons
- Thursday's arrest by agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives followed an investigation into the illegal trafficking, altering and selling of high-powered firearms from Lakewood gun stores.
- Norwegian police arrest man with weapons and explosives cache
- Norwegian police have arrested a man after recovering weapons and explosives at his home, but media reports of the incident said there was no immediate link with mass-killer Anders Behring Breivik.
- US senator asks Pakistan to curb Afghan explosives
- WASHINGTON — A US senator visiting Islamabad said Friday he is pressing Pakistan to reduce the flow of an explosives material used in roadside bombs that wound and kill hundreds of US soldiers in Afghanistan.
- History of Explosives Home. Uses-home. Blasting in hood-home.
- HowStuffWorks "Explosives Channel"
- The Explosives Channel contains articles on different types of explosives and missiles. Check out the articles and videos on the Explosives Channel.
- Explosive - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- a : relating to, characterized by, or operated by explosion <an explosive hatch> b : resulting from or as if from an explosion <explosive population growth>.
Explosives is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Explosives books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescharles johnson
jean moulin was he a crypto-communist
roaring twenties the jazz age