A selection of articles related to expression.
Original articles from our library related to the Expression. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Expression.
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- From Agape to Praxis: The Fourfold Nature of Love
- It is said that one can tell what a culture knows best by counting the number of words their language uses to describe a concept. Eskimos have many words for snow and the classical Greeks had many words for love. I have isolated four Greek words that I feel...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Aspects of Religion: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- Among early Pagans, religion was a fact taken for granted, "requiring no explanation." There was no need to define religion because religion was a part of each persons being. "We have not yet encountered in Egyptian and Babylonian literature a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
Expression is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Expression books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Kim Kardashian West & Encouraging Female Expression Instead of Repression
- Whether you're cool with Kim posting an old, somewhat-nude selfie of herself or not, is judging someone negatively for self-expression what we want to be “teaching” women? Kim Kardashian West responded to criticism with such sass that many, including ...
- Seether's Shaun Morgan Accepts Artistic Expression Award
- For his efforts, the vocalist has been honored with the Artistic Expression Award at the Awards of Excellence from the National Council for Behavioral Health.
- Tunable Form of CRISPR Is an Efficient Regulator of Stem Cell Expression
- “We developed clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic repeat interference (CRISPRi) to repress gene expression in human induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs),” the authors wrote. “CRISPRi, in which a doxycycline-inducible deactivated Cas9 is ...
- CRISPRi-Controlled Gene Expression
- A team of researchers at the Gladstone Institutes in San Francisco, California, has used a version of CRISPR gene editing known as CRISPR interference (CRISPRi) to reversibly and accurately suppress gene expression in induced pluripotent stem cells ...
- 'With more repression comes greater expression'
- More than 15 years ago, I was attacked for my film Dil Pe Mat Le Yaar!! for a so-called “objectionable” piece of dialogue. Some elements from the Shiv Sena vandalised my office, abused me, and asked me to delete the line from the film.