- Former Yale basketball captain to sue university over his expulsion
- "The expulsion not only deprives Jack of the degree which he was only three months short of earning, but has simultaneously destroyed both his educational and basketball careers." Yale declined to comment on Montague's case, but said its process for ...
- Jack Montague, former Yale basketball captain, to sue over sexual-assault
- In this Nov. 22, 2015, file photo, Yale's Jack Montague, right, defends against SMU guard Shake Milton during an NCAA college basketball game in Dallas. An attorney for former Yale basketball captain Jack Montague says the player was expelled over ...
- Williamsville East brothers claim anti-Muslim bullying led to fights, possible
- WILLIAMSVILLE, N.Y. (WIVB) — Two brothers at Williamsville East High School are on the verge of getting kicked out of school for fighting.
- Maneka demands expulsion of BJP MLA accused of breaking horse's leg
- Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) legislator Ganesh Joshi is facing criticism from within his own party for his alleged assault on a horse.
- Students React To Expulsion Of Yale Basketball Captain
- Yale basketball captain Jack Montague's departure last month has sparked a broad and emotional debate on campus about safety and sexual misconduct, with students reacting to what they have heard in the absence of an official explanation.
Expulsion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Expulsion books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.