- ex·ter·o·cep·tor ( k st -r -s p t r). n. A sense organ, such as the ear, that receives and responds to stimuli originating from outside the body.
- Exteroception and exproprioception by dynamic touch are different
- cuses on the specificity of exteroception and exproprioception to I ij .
- Project no. 004370 RobotCub Development of a cognitive humanoid
- both proprioception and exteroception are mandatory. Nevertheless aimed to show the relevance of the proprioception and its interaction with exteroception.
- Wearable technology: a vision of the future?
- Not so long ago I was skiiing down a slope in France, wearing a pair of ski goggles which, when I looked down and to my right, showed me my precise location, how fast I was going, where the ski run went (useful in a whiteout).
- exteroception - definition of exteroception by the Free Online
- Noun, 1. exteroception - sensitivity to stimuli originating outside of the body.
- Exteroception | Define Exteroception at Dictionary.com
- paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know: What infamous fruit has a mighty stink, yet can also taste like banana and caramel?
- What does exteroception mean? definition and meaning (Free
- Definition of exteroception in the AudioEnglish.net Dictionary. Meaning of exteroception.
Exteroception is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Exteroception books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshuang he tributaries
low-cost carrier history