Extinct Dog Breeds
A selection of articles related to extinct dog breeds.
Original articles from our library related to the Extinct Dog Breeds. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Extinct Dog Breeds.
- Houndstongue: Correspondences
- Cynoglossum officinale Folk Names: Dog-Bur, Dog's Tongue, Gypsy Flower, Sheep Lice, Tongue of Dog, Woolmat Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Tying Dog's Tongues...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
Extinct Dog Breeds is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Extinct Dog Breeds books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Unnatural Kingdom
- Radio collars and species-recovery projects have been around for a while, too: In California alone, starting back in the 1980s, biologists saved both the peregrine falcon and the California condor from extinction. ...
- Why We Need Purebred Dog Breeders
- If some breeds were any other kind of animal they would be considered endangered. You may find it hard to believe, but breeds can become extinct. If you read any histories about dog breeds, you will find lots of references to breeds that are gone now.
- Critically Endangered Black Rhino Celebrates Milestone at Lincoln Park Zoo
- A fourth subspecies, the western black rhino, was declared extinct in 2011 by the International Union for Conservation of Nature. ...
- Louisiana black bear taken off the Endangered Species List as population grows
- 'Successful recovery efforts are allowing breeding populations to expand,' said the US Fish and Wildlife Service in a statement. 'As such, the bear is not likely to become in danger of extinction now or within the foreseeable future.
- Pictures that show how 100 years of breeding has changed dog breeds
- Boxers are successors of the extinct bullenbaiser breeds, which was a cross of mastiff, bulldog and, some suggest, a Great Dane and terrier. Developed in 19th century Germany, these dogs were designed as bull baiting dogs and later as butcher's helpers ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.